Saturday, March 7, 2009

I Hate That I Love You

Hate the gossipy factor of talking about this but gotta ask what the hell is she thinking? Hell honey, he battered your ass up! You are back with him? How the hell are we supposed to take your songs about love and female empowerment seriously from here on in? You will now have to use that Umbrella for protection sweetheart. My neice loved Chris Brown before this. Thank god at least she has the intelligence to come to her senses and shes only 14! Whats up with these fierce women and their shitty taste in men? Don't get it. Can someone please explain this fiasco to me? It brings a whole new meaning to 'What was she thinking?'. I think she is a cool pop star but just became a bad role model and this spells death to record sales...

No comments:

Post a Comment